CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME
Save up to 42% on your bike purchase with the Cycle to Work Scheme. See below for details or simply get in touch to find out more.
WHAT IS THE CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME?
The Cycle to Work scheme is a government initiative designed to encourage more people to cycle to work. The tax-break allows employees to buy a bicycle through their employer, by a simple salary deduction arrangement. As a result, it is possible to save between 20%-42% on the cost of the bike, depending on tax banding.
WHAT CAN I BUY?
Any Freddie Grubb bicycle. The Cycle to Work scheme doesn’t just make buying a bike more affordable, it extends to accessories. Anything from clothing, lights, locks and almost any other piece of kit, provided it is mainly used for commuting to and from work.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. You choose your bicycle and accessories at our London store or online
2. We provide you with a quotation to give to your employer
3. Your employer pays for the bike
4. We build you bicycle and add any accessories
5. You collect your new Freddie Grubb bicycle
Please get in touch if you have any questions!